Especially now that there's a TV network for them.
I confess, I'm not an expert in physics. How does a person's brain hold this much resentment, rancour and paranoia without melting?
Once again: cultivated stupidity is not a civic virtue. And an aside to my dear Liberal and NDP friends: if you don't set aside your differences, these are the kinds of people who will be in charge.
ETA: The inimitable @MisterJohnDoyle weighs in.
- Why the liars are winning
- Another Sun reader speaks
- Margaret Atwood schools the Sun hacks
- A little kosher wine with that crow, Ezra?
- A Sun reader speaks
- Hey! Kory! Come back here!
- Could someone please change Ezra's diaper?
- Censorship? You keep using that word ...