It seems you could make a similar observation when you're comparing decency with meanness of spirit. The yargle-barglers may have speed on their side, but then that's because what they do consists of little more than running around, screeching, and scattering handfuls of loose stool as far as they can throw it.
Let 'em fill their boots. They can only drag us down to their level if we let them. One of the best tributes we could give to Jack is making them irrelevant and aspiring to follow his example instead.
- Putting the Blatchfords of the world in the proper context
- Blatchford accomplishes the impossible
- @cityslikr lights @SueAnnLevy up like a pinball machine
- BCL catches @SueAnnLevy rewriting history, smearing brave firefighters
- @SueAnnLevy in her own words